Can I Make a Will Whilst in Coronavirus ‘Lockdown’?

Rachael McCarthy Jones considers the impact Covid-19 has on making a Will.

The outbreak of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), will no doubt highlight to many the importance of having an up-to-date Will in place. However as it has become necessary for law firms to temporarily postpone face to face contact with clients and make arrangements for lawyers to work at home, this has had an impact on the ability of clients to make new Wills or review their existing Wills.

At JNP Legal we are committed to providing our clients with the best service possible and as such our lawyers in the Life Planning Department are on hand to offer Will appointments via the telephone or video call, during which we can take your instructions and answer any queries that you may have.

Our lawyers will draft your Will based upon your instructions and email or post a copy to you with an explanatory letter. If you are happy with the terms of the Will, we would arrange for it to be sent to you with clear instructions on how to sign and witness the Will to ensure that it is valid.

Under the current laws, you must sign the Will in the presence of two independent adult witnesses. The witnesses cannot be beneficiaries or married to a beneficiary of your Will.

In light of the unprecedented situation we find ourselves in and given the Government guidance on social distancing, the Law Society and the Ministry of Justice are looking into whether the rules surrounding the signing of Wills should be relaxed. We will update your further if any changes are introduced.

If you have any questions or would like to hear more about the services offered by our Life Planning Department, please email us at

Lockdown – What are the new powers for testing and treatment?

The internet and social media are awash with all sorts of stories and statements as to what powers now exist to deal with the Coronavirus. Some of the information is misleading and wrong, for example some social media and tweets have suggested parents can be arrested for their children coughing on somebody or that the police can arrest someone for not being at home isolating.

So here are the facts in relation to the controls that have been introduced in Wales.

New powers have come into effect that allow measures to be taken to detain and test individuals for the Coronavirus in Wales and to require an individual to remain in detention for that to be done.

The powers are introduced by the The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Wales) Regulations 2020. Similar provisions have been introduced in all parts of the UK.

In summary the regulations allow for the following.

technology lens laboratory medical

Photo by Public Domain Pictures on



The regulations enable a person to be detained for assessment and screening for the Coronavirus, for the imposition of restrictions or requirements on a person to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus and for the detention and isolation of a person to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.

A person can be detained for screening, assessment and for the imposition of restrictions for a period of up to 48 hours or such time as required to complete the screening and assessment requirements.

The grounds for detention are that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the person is or may be infected or contaminated with the Coronavirus and that there is a risk that a person might infect or contaminate others.

Restrictions or requirements that are considered necessary for the purpose of removing or reducing the risk of infecting or contaminating others can be imposed. Though the restrictions and requirements must be necessary and proportionate.

Requirements and restrictions that can be imposed are any or all the following.

  • Provide contact details to the authorities.
  • Allow biological samples to be taken, including blood.
  • Restrictions on a person’s travel.
  • Restrictions on a person’s activities.
  • Restrictions on a person’s contact with specified people.

The restrictions cannot exceed 14 days starting on the day on which the restrictions were imposed. A person can make representations as to what is necessary and proportionate. A person (parent or guardian of a child) who disagrees with the restrictions or requirements imposed can appeal to a Magistrates Court for the decision to be reviewed.

If the restrictions or requirements relate to a child, the responsible adult (usually parent or guardian) must ensure that the child complies with the requirements, in so far as that person is reasonably able to do so.

The person can be informed of the restrictions or requirements verbally, but written notification must be given as soon as reasonably practicable.

In addition to restrictions mentioned, a person can also be kept in detention or isolation if there are reasonable grounds to believe that the person is or may be infected or contaminated with the Coronavirus and it is necessary and proportionate for the person to be kept in isolation to reduce or remove the risk that a person might infect or contaminate others.

A person can be detained whilst that decision is being made. Notification, as outlined before, must be given to the person (parent/guardian of a child) of the detention or isolation detailing the powers being used and reasons for the decision. Notification must be given of what steps will be taken next and by whom.

The regulations appear to allow for detention/isolation for up to 14 days. There is a duty for the detention and isolation to be reviewed at 24-hour intervals. The order for detention or isolation can be appealed to the Magistrates court.


If a person fails to comply with any requirements or restrictions placed upon them, they commit an offence.

If they fail to comply with a requirement for detention or isolation, they commit an offence. If a person absconds from detention or isolation, they commit a offence.

If a child fails to comply with such requirements, the parent/guardian commits an offence if they failed, without a reasonable excuse, to ensure compliance by the child.

If a person provides false or misleading information intentionally or recklessly, they commit an offence.

If a person obstructs any other person carrying out any function under the regulations, they commit an offence.

All offences are punishable with a fine.

A defence of “reasonable excuse” is available to a person (parent/guardian) where there has been a failure to comply.

Police Powers

Police officers have enforcement powers.

Where a requirement has been imposed on a person to be detained or kept in isolation, they can take that person to a suitable place for detention or isolation and keep the person in detention or isolation.

If a person absconds from detention or isolation, they may take that person to custody before the person being returned to the place of detention or isolation.

If a police officer has reasonable grounds to believe that a person is or may be infected or contaminated with the virus they can detain or remove that person for screening and assessment, if they believe the person may infect others and it is necessary in that person’s interests, or for the protection of others and public safety.

They may use reasonable force to exercise their powers under the regulations and can enter any place to exercise those powers. Though they have a duty, where practicable, to consult with a registered public health consultant when exercising these powers.

The regulations are drafted in a way which means the powers it creates remain in force for 2 years from the date the regulations came into force. After 2 years the powers expire.

Guidance and Regulations dealing with each aspect of our lives are being issued daily and the situation is dynamic and changing. Any questions contact us and do not use google search engine for your legal advice!

Tony Williams is a Director and Solicitor at JNP Legal, who specialises in all aspect of criminal law. If you need advice please telephone 01685 350421, or email





How Will Coronavirus Impact Child Arrangement Orders?

Please note that this article was produced on 25th March 2020 at 12:10pm, and is subject to change in line with the daily Government announcement.

Parents whose children are subject to a Child Arrangement Order have concerns over what they must do given the Government’s announcement to ‘stay at home’ in terms of following the arrangements under a court Order and are seeking advice on what will happen if they temporarily suspend the arrangements.

The Government guidance that was issued alongside the Stay at Home Rules on the 23rd March 2020 states that ‘’Where parents do not live in the same household, children under 18 can be moved between their parents homes’’. Therefore, where it is safe to do so, both parents should try and maintain the arrangements under the Order.

A recent statement by the President of the Family Division and Head of Family Justice, Sir Andrew McFarlane, provided more definitive guidance on the subject. Within his statement Sir Andrew McFarlane said that a child’s parents must make a sensible assessment of the circumstances, to include the child’s present health, risk of infection and the presence of any recognised vulnerable individual in one household or another. Parents should communicate their worries and what they believe would be a good and practical solution.

Most parents are concerned over the consequences of not abiding by the Child Arrangement Order and the possibility of one parent sadly taking advantage of the situation to prevent the child having contact with the other.

If both parents come to an agreement, then they are able to exercise their parental responsibility to temporarily vary the existing Child Arrangement Order; we would advise that both parties keep a record of any agreement made.

Where parents cannot reach an agreement and one parent has serious concerns over the health and welfare of the child, then they can exercise their Parental Responsibility to temporarily suspend contact. If the other parent questions the actions of the parent who exercised their Parental Responsibility at the Family Court, the court will consider whether the parent acted reasonably and sensibly in light of the Official Government Advice and Stay at Home Rules.

If there is a genuine reason why direct contact cannot take place such as isolation, then it would be advisable that an agreement is made for indirect contact to take place between the child and the other parent via electronic means such as FaceTime or telephone calls to maintain regular contact during this period.

At present, hearings at the Family Court are still going ahead and are being arranged where possible to take place via electronic means, such as by telephone or video call.

We at JNP Legal understand that this is an uncertain and difficult time for parents and our experienced and accredited Family Law Team will support you through the process.

We are offering telephone appointments for any new and existing clients and we can be contacted on 01685 350421 and 02920 763211

girls on desk looking at notebook



Receptionist/Administration assistant – Temporary full time role

JNP Legal is a fast growing and forward thinking High Street legal practice with three offices. Our main office is located within the borough of Merthyr Tydfil and our branch offices are in Nelson, Caerphilly County and Llanishen, Cardiff.

We currently employ around 50 members of staff. We are one of the premier law firms in South Wales. The firm recognises that the quality of its service to clients depends directly on its directors and staff and strives to provide the sort of working environment that will enable you to do your best in all your duties for the firm. JNP Legal actively encourage staff development and wishes to be an employer of choice for top quality legal advisors and support staff.

Our vision is to be the leading High Street Legal Practice and we want the best people in place to achieve this. Our continued success is built entirely on the talented people who work here, so employee development is important to us because everyone is a valued member of the team, and we want every individual to have the skills and capabilities to achieve both your own personal goals and our business goals. We want good people to join our company, to help our company continue to go from strength to strength.

The services we provide are mainly procured by individual clients and small companies within the locality. Our mission is to provide quality legal services at a price people can afford, ensuring access to justice for all. Our clients are people and small businesses throughout South Wales who are in need of a broad range of legal services. They require solicitors who are accessible and able to provide expert advice on their legal matters affordably.

The Role

We are currently looking for a temporary, full time Receptionist/Administration assistant to work within our busy Merthyr Tydfil office. You may also be expected to cover occasionally at our Llanishen or Nelson office.

As a Receptionist/Administrator in our busy offices, you’ll ensure things run smoothly behind the scenes. By providing excellent client care and administration, you’ll help our solicitors to really focus on our clients.

Ideally candidates should possess practical experience within a similar role, however full training will be provided. Whilst some of your tasks may be repetitive, the ability to make a difference to our solicitors and clients makes this an extremely important role. The role would therefore suit someone who has a genuine interest in helping our clients receive an exceptional service at the time when they need it most.

The successful candidate will be the first point of contact our existing and prospective clients have with the practice and therefore must project an image of professionalism and approachability to the public. You will deal with all enquires made by the public, including clients, potential clients, organisations and professional bodies, regardless of how such enquires are made.

This is a temporary full time role. The candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm each day (with an hour for lunch).

Key tasks associated with the role:

• Deal with all enquiries into the office quickly, accurately and appropriately
• Responsibility for the running of the reception and waiting room areas
• Dealing with telephone calls, faxes, deliveries, recalls from storage
• Archiving of files
• Collection and distribution of faxes and telephone messages left, to the appropriate department
• When required to assist in general office administration at the direction of the managers of the practice,
• fee earner, senior support staff or director by whom instructions are given
• Filing, scanning documents, faxing, photocopying, preparation of court bundles, opening and closing files on computer databases, ordering stationary, running errands, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, contacting clients by telephone, covering at other offices if required.

Personal Specification:

• Excellent client care and organisation skills.
• Honesty and integrity
• Ability to work as part of a team with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
• Has a passion for excellence and can enthuse others to have the same
• Strongly determined and shows tenacity when facing challenging situations and feedback.
• Self-starter, capable of operating at a level well beyond day to day direction.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confidence in liaising with senior colleagues regarding requests
• Accuracy and efficiency
• Good standard of education including GCSEs (to include English and Mathematics at C or above)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and an interest in IT systems would be a distinct advantage.

How to Apply and Salary information

Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. This is a temporary role for a minimum of 1 month initially. We are offering National Living wage for this role – currently £8.21 per hour.

To apply for this position please send us a copy of your CV and covering letter to


Probate Delays

The implementation of a new IT system which makes it possible to submit probate applications online has been causing significant delays. The Ministry of Justice has stated that there have been problems both with the Probate Registry’s new software, and also their printing systems.

When an application is submitted for probate, the usual turnaround time is 2 weeks. However, the recent delays have seen applications taking up to 15 weeks to be processed.

The Law Society, along with The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors For The Elderly (SFE) have been routinely meeting with HMCTS to review matters, with the last review being held on 10 September 2019.

Click here to read the Law Society’s article in full.

If you have concerns about an estate which involves you or your family, or have any questions about obtaining a Grant of Probate, please contact our team of experienced private client lawyers on 01443 450561 who will be able to guide you through the process as swiftly as possible.


My offer has been accepted but how long will it take before I can move into my new home?

Once an offer has been accepted, the estate agents prepare the sales particulars,  which include details of the Property being purchased,  the agreed price and the Seller and Buyer’s solicitors. Once this is sent out to both parties, the solicitors can begin  the conveyancing process which will include carrying out identification checks and obtaining completed client care documentation from their client.

Once  the Buyer’s solicitors have received the Contract papers, the transaction generally can take between  6 and 12 weeks to ‘complete,’ which is when the balance of monies is paid, the keys collected and the Buyer can physically move in. This timeframe can be shorter or longer depending on the circumstances of each transaction.

Conveyancing  transactions can be complex and there are a variety of factors affecting the amount of time  it can take to complete. These can include the following:

1.The nature of the Property and transaction. For example, if the Property if Freehold or Leasehold, a new build, unregistered or if it is a probate sale. For example, Leasehold transactions typically take longer than Freehold ones due to the fact that there are additional parties involved, such as the managing agents and Landlord; further documents to review and advise on, including the Lease and Leasehold  information pack; further enquiries to raise and additional complexities to consider arising  out of the Lease.

Another example is new build Properties where there is quite often a very short time scale imposed to exchange contracts, for example, four weeks from receipt of papers by the Buyer’s solicitors, but the completion date is not fixed but  ‘on notice.’  The notice is given by the Seller’s solicitors,  typically providing 10 working days’ notice ,  which may mean there is a long period of weeks or even months in between exchange and completion with an uncertain completion date. In another example, the purchase of  ‘unregistered’ land may have an impact on timescales where there are missing title deeds or where there is purchase of a Property from an Executor of an Estate and the  Grant of Probate has not yet been issued by the Probate Registry.

2.Mortgage finance. If you are buying with a mortgage, it is important to submit all the requested  information to your Lender as early as possible to complete the application and for the Lender to arrange their valuation in order for the mortgage offer to be issued.  Although the issuing of the mortgage offer usually  runs alongside the transaction  and generally does not in itself cause a delay,  there may be other issues arising once the offer is received that may need  to be reported to the Lender and resolved. For example,  where a valuer has identified a loft conversion at the Property but there  is no evidence of Planning and Building Regulation Consents being obtained.

3.Surveys. If you are carrying out a Survey on the Property, for example, a Homebuyers or full Structural Survey, issues may be identified requiring further investigation. Often there may be direct negotiations  via the estate agents between the Buyer and Seller , for example, if the Survey has identified a damp problem, electrical works required or  a rodent infestation. Further reports and investigations may be required and the Seller may agree to carry out work to remedy issues identified in a Survey  prior to exchange of contracts.

4.Searches. The usual searches on the Property include the Local Authority Search,  Water and Drainage search and the Environmental search. Other searches may also be required which are region specific, for example, a Coal Mining search. There may be issues arising from the searches  that require investigation and resolution before proceeding to an exchange of contracts.  For example,  a contaminated land issue in an Environmental search; the Local Authority Search revealing that the road accessing the Property  has not been adopted by the Local Authority and therefore is not maintainable at public expense or  the Water and Drainage Search  showing that a sewer or drain is located underneath  part of the Property.

5.Complex transactions. Once the title documents are received from the Seller’s solicitors, they may reveal title defects or  issues with breaches of  restrictive covenants or  rights of way that need to be dealt with. This may  include making enquiries with the Land Registry to clarify the position, obtaining indemnity insurance and reporting to the Lender.

6.Source of Funds. It is important for the Buyer  to ensure funds are in place and they have provided detailed evidence of accumulation and source of funds to their solicitors as early as possible  together with details of any gifts being made towards the purchase price. Third party gifts may also need to be reported to Lenders where there is mortgage finance in place and if required it is important to do this as early as possible.

7.The length of the Chain. The Seller’s related transaction and the length of the ‘chain, ’ where  multiple people are buying and selling and are all reliant on each other may have a big impact on the timescale of the transaction. There is an increased risk of unexpected delays where this is a long chain and there is no control over how quickly other parties progress their own transaction.

8.Slow responses to enquiries. The time the Seller’s solicitors take to respond to enquiries will affect the process and if slow and unresponsive, can cause significant delays. In Leasehold purchases, third parties such as  managing agents may take some time to respond to additional enquiries  which can cause further delays.  It is recommended that you instruct a firm, such a JNP Legal,  that has been awarded the conveyancing quality scheme certification,  ‘CQS’ which means they are accredited by the Law Society as having  been able to  demonstrate they have the skill and expertise to provide quality residential conveyancing advice.

Although the above examples explain how various  factors can delay the conveyancing process,  it is still important to try to agree and communicate any  expected timescales with the other side,  if possible, to work towards at the start of the transaction so that all parties expectations can be managed and  to reduce the risk of frustration  being caused at  a  later date.

At JNP Legal we provide expert legal services by qualified conveyancers to ensure your property transaction goes as smoothly as possible. Our transparent pricing structures will identify all the payments involved in the conveyancing process without any hidden extras or paying referral fees to a third party.

JNP Legal are leading law specialists who can assist you with all your legal needs. We have qualified solicitors who can provide you with a advice and assistance to ensure you legal needs are fully serviced.

We are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm in our Merthyr Tydfil (01685 350421), Nelson (01443 4560561) and Llanishen offices (02920 763211). We also open on Saturday morning 9am – 12pm in our Merthyr office for your convenience.

Contact us on 01443 454915 or 02920 767072 for a conveyancing quote or email us – You can also visit our website where our self-service conveyancing portal will allow you to obtain a no obligation quote when it suits you.


Be vigilant and organised warning as 6500 house moves anticipated for Friday 30th August

The month of August is always a busy time for our Property Team at JNP Legal. This year however, it is expected to be an even busier time. The date of Friday 30th August is set to be the most popular day to move house this year, according to research carried out by The Home Owners Alliance.

Statistical data from has revealed more than 6,500 moves are expected on 30th August 2019 – which is almost four times more than average. Some 175,000 homeowners will move on a Friday over the course of the year with 28% of completions taking place on a Friday. Completing on a Friday gives home owners time to settle into their new homes before starting work again on the Monday.

The Homeowners Alliance is warning people to be extra vigilant and to ensure they are well organised if they intend to move this Friday 30th August in view of the anticipated surge in moves.

The Homeowners Alliance have said “Many homeowners like to move during the school summer holidays so their children can settle down in time for the new academic year, the start of September across most of the UK.

It may appear sensible to move on a Friday, so you have time to unpack and settle in over the weekend before heading back to work, but we advise people to be exceptionally careful if they move on a Friday. On this particular Friday, 30th August, with even more moves expected to be happening than usual, it’s paramount that people are as organised as possible.

“Of course delays can occur at any time, but issues with transfers of funds are more likely to happen on a Friday when banks, conveyancers and removal firms are stretched to the limit as it’s the time when most housing deals tend to complete. On the last Friday of the month bank money transfers can get overloaded and it’s peak time for conveyancing fraud. If there are delays in transferring funds, you may have to spend the weekend in a hotel or on friends’ and families’ sofas.”

Rob Houghton, CEO of reallymoving, further comments on the difficulties of moving house in a busy period. He said:

“Moving on the busiest day of the year isn’t for the faint-hearted, especially with the August bank holiday also happening that week, pushing more moves onto the remaining four days. Ensure your solicitor and everyone in the chain knows you’re working towards that date and book your removals firm well in advance, so you only need to confirm as soon as you exchange. It’s best to ask them to come to your house to assess the volume of your belongings. This ensures you have the right sized van and number of team members on the day of your move.”

According to The HomeOwners Alliance study, 115,000 moves are delayed every year. Reasons for the delays can include problems caused by funds not being cleared, or sellers leaving their property later than they should.  Home movers can end up paying £500 or more and one in seven are having to pay in excess of £1,000 in charges because they have cancelled the removal van or have been forced to stay in a hotel.

With conveyancing scams already widespread within the legal industry, the month of August presents an even greater opportunity for cyber criminals to attempt to scam unsuspecting clients and legal practices. JNP Legal will be extra vigilant and alert to preying fraudsters when transferring house purchase money. Our due diligence team are on high alert at present to ensure your property move does not fall foul of any fraud or cyber crime. The ever-increasing sophistication of fraudsters has meant that JNP Legal have to continuously review transactions within our Property Teams so please don’t be worried or anxious if we contact you for additional information or documentation to verify information. We are ensuring both your transaction and our practice is kept as safe as we can.

Some of the potential cyber attacks JNP Legal are alert to relate to Conveyancing scams, which are a type of email modification fraud. These are widespread within the industry due to the significant amount of money passing between law firms and their clients. Criminals intervene and falsify emails between clients and law firms, resulting in bank details being changed and money being transferred to hackers instead of onto us. JNP Legal pride ourselves on keeping our clients’ money safe and will always do our best to keep your transaction secure.

These types are scams are also known as ‘Friday afternoon Fraud’ or even ‘Monday morning Fraud’. Fraudsters will target first thing Monday morning due to staff just starting their working week or on Friday afternoons when the JNP Legal accounts team are usually busy transacting funds. Our accounts team are fully trained on cyber fraud and are always on high alert for any suspicious activities.

You can be confident that your move really is in safe hand here at JNP Legal. Whether you are a first time buyer or a property investor JNP Legal can assist you. If you’re looking to buy or sell any kind of property, our conveyancing team of fully qualified solicitors and conveyancers can help to make the process as easy as possible whilst eliminating the risk of encountering any nasty surprises further down the road.

Our conveyancing team will be happy to provide you with a quotation. Our transparent pricing structures will identify all the payments involved in the conveyancing process without any hidden extras or paying referral fees to a third party.

Contact us on 01443 454915 for a quote or email us – You can also visit our website where our self-service conveyancing portal will allow you to obtain a no obligation quote when it suits you.

JNP Legal are leading law specialists who can assist with all your legal needs in a discreet and professional manner.

We are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm in our Merthyr Tydfil and Nelson offices and to ensure maximum convenience to all of you that may need our help and guidance on a Saturday morning 9am – 12pm in our Merthyr Tydfil office.

We offer home visits to those clients who are unable to attend our offices in person and we pride ourselves on offering first class client care.

If you need assistance in relation to any of the issues raised in this blog please call us on 01685 350421 or 01443 450561 or E Mail: and we will do our very best to provide you with the legal assistance you require.

Motor Insurers’ Bureau Claims

Whilst it is compulsory for all vehicles to have motor insurance not all drivers comply with this legal requirement. Where such drivers are involved in road traffic accidents with other vehicles and are at fault, this potentially leaves others injured and without recourse to an insurer for the liable driver. There are also unfortunately times where drivers who have been involved in accidents leave the scene without exchanging details with an injured person.

In such circumstances the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (‘MIB’) may be able to assist. The MIB is a non-profit making company which has entered in to agreements with the UK Government to compensate victims of road traffic accidents where the liable driver is uninsured or untraced. The funds used to compensate victims are from contributions made by motor insurers in the UK. Every motor insurer in the UK must contribute to the MIB. The MIB website states that it is estimated that uninsured and untraced drivers kill 120 people and injure 29,000 every year.

The MIB is an insurer of last resort and this means that investigations will firstly need to be made to ascertain whether an insurer for the driver / vehicle can be identified first before a claim is submitted to the MIB. If no insurer is found for the driver, or the details of the driver / vehicle are unknown, a claim can be submitted to the MIB for consideration.

There is a scheme specifically for uninsured drivers and a scheme for untraced drivers. The scheme for untraced drivers is relevant where a person has been a victim of a ‘hit and run’ accident where the liable driver fails to stop following an accident and the innocent victim does not have any details of the driver / vehicle registration number.

There are specific procedural requirements to comply with when submitting a claim to the MIB and it is therefore important to seek advice if you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident and are considering making a claim for personal injury.

If you require assistance with making a personal injury claim please do not hesitate to contact our specialist solicitors at JNP Legal on 01685 350421 (Merthyr Tydfil Office), 01443 450561 (Nelson Office) or 02920 763211 (Cardiff Office) or contact us via e-mail on

JNP Legal are leading law specialists who can assist with all your legal needs in a discreet and professional manner.

We are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm in our Merthyr Tydfil and Nelson offices and to ensure maximum convenience to all of you that may need our help and guidance on a Saturday morning 9am – 12pm in our Merthyr Tydfil office.

We offer home visits to those clients who are unable to attend our offices in person and we pride ourselves on offering first class client care.

If you need assistance in relation to any of the issues raised in this blog please call us on 01685 350421 or 01443 450561 or E Mail: and we will do our very best to provide you with the legal assistance you require.